Solar Home Hybrid System
1,000 WATT Hybrid CRITICAL LOAD System
Northwest Eco's Solar Home provides clean power like utility-supplied electricity.
Northwest Eco's Solar Home Hybrid System is the latest product and is once again outstanding. Solar Home will help conserve energy, save money, and protect the environment. Saves you money day and night working 24/7 in conjunction with your existing power source. It also has battery backup and through any emergency or power outage will power your critical loads in your home. It gives you the best of both worlds by utilizing solar power day and night while maintaining the support of your existing power grid.
What It Will Operate
- Refrigerator (17 cu. ft)
- Coffee Maker
- Counter Top Radio
- LED/LCD Television (42")
- (6) 4' T8 Style LED Lamps
- (20) SW LED Lamps
- Medical Devices (e.g. CPAP)
*NOTE: When operating resistive heating devices, don't run more than 2 devices at a time.
- 4 - 250 watt mono - crystalline solar panels
- 2 - 14 ft long main rail
- 4 - End mounting bracket
- 6 - Each mid T - mounting brackets grounding hardware - bolt included
- 8 - Shingle roof K Flashings
- 1 - 6 Position combiner box with 2 15 amp DC breakers Midnight solar panel
- 4 - Interconnect cables #12 with ends to connect power from solar panels box.
- 2 - Solar Power dist. cable 75' long #12ga. stranded supplies solar panel to charge controller.
- 1 - Charge controller Midnight classic lite 150
- 1 - Magnum Energy ms 4048 Power Inverter
- 2 - Magnum Energy mmp - mini magnum load centre
- 1 - Magnum Energy - BP - mmp back plate
- 6 - MK - Deca 12 volt 100 amp hour solar batteries - providing a 24 voe 300 amp reserve battery supply
- 2 - Each 4/0 - 8' long - 1 Red and 1 black connection cable
- 7 - Each 4/0 - 2' long battery interconnection cables
- Solar Panel sold by the pair example 2 each
- 250 watt Helios Solar Panels with racking included
- expandable to include more Solar Panels
- Must be sold in pairs of 2 each
- 2 each Deca 12 volt 100 amp hour
Provides clean power like utility-supplied electricity.
Northwest Eco Tech's first generator is another amazing product to help conserve energy, save money, and protect the environment. Our Solar Generators use sine wave as the output voltage wave form which provides clean power like utility-supplied electricity.
Pure Sine Wave Inverters
Advantages over modified sine wave inverters listed below:
- Inductive loads like microwave ovens and motors run faster, quieter and cooler.
- Reduces audible and electrical noise in fans, fluorescent lights, audio amplifiers, TV, Game consoles, Fax, and answering machines.
- Prevents crashes in computers, weird print out, and glitches and noise in monitors.
- Reliably powers the following devices that will normally not work with modified sine wave inverters:
- Laser printers, photocopiers, magneto-optical hard drives
- Certain laptop computers (you should check with your manufacturer)
- Some fluorescent lights with electronic ballasts
- Power tools employing "solid state" power or variable speed control
- Some battery chargers for cordless tools
- Some new furnaces and pellet stoves with microprocessor control
- Digital clocks with radios
- Sewing machines with speed/microprocessor control
- X-10 home automation system
- Medical equipment such as oxygen concentrators
The benefits of using a pure sine wave inverter:
- All equipment currently on the market is designed for use with sine waves.
- Some appliances, particularly microwaves and variable speed motors, will not produce full output if they do not use sine wave power.
- Other devices, particularly medical equipment may not function at all unless you use a pure sine wave inverter.
- A true sine wave produces a much higher equivalent wattage compared to a modified sine wave power inverter. It is somehow believed that the more you will be using this type of inverter, the greater the variety of electrical devices and appliances you will be powering.
We offer 2 different systems
e Sun™ Solar Lighting
Full Spectrum, Natrual Daylight Simulator
Enrich your life and start enjoying the benefits of Northwest Eco e Sun's solar-powered, full spectrum, natrual sunlight which is a daylight simulator specifically designed for your home or office needs. Light up your life without the restrictions of tubular skylights.
Northwest Eco's e Sun™ solar powered lighting can save up to 80%, even if wired to the existing structures electrical system.
In addition, we offer a battery back up system that can light up your home day or night when the power goes out.
Northwest Eco Independent Authorized Dealers can install your e Sun's lighting solutions virtually anywhere and on any floor.
Why install e Sun™ lighting systems?
1. Conserves energy on & off the grid.
2. Brighter, longer-lasting lighting solutions
3. Enjoy day or night without the cost or construction of traditional or tubular skylight.
4. Create a healthy happy bright environment with the same full light spectrum as sunlight.
5. No harmful ultraviolet rays to fade furniture or carpet therefore conserving your investment.
6. Helps keep the planet by conserving energy, saving money, & protecting the environment.
7. Engineered, designed, and made in America for quality and reliability.
8. Enjoy a better life when it's powered by the sun.
9. Can work day or night with the optional battery back-up power supply.
10. 25-year solar panel warranty & 10-year warranty for the lighting system.
Northwest Eco e Sun's Solar Powered Lighting System has Lifetime Warranty on the solar panel and a 10yr Warranty on the light which is the strongest in the industry.
30% Tax Credit
Northwest Eco's e Sun™ qualifies for a 30% federal tax credit on materials and installation through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Download your application.Tax Credit Website http://www.dsireusa.org/
Designed by Experts
Northwest Eco's e Sun™ was designed by experts in the art of Solar Hybrid Lighting Solutions.